Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lazy Summer

I'm "stuck" at home today without a vehicle which will be the story for me for many days this Summer. While Jon's parents have been in Hungary they graciously let us use their vehicle. They will be returning Tomorrow for the Summer (yay!) which means that they will be using their van again. Actually the van has been sitting at the Chicago airport for almost 2 weeks waiting for them to return. I have a van that I'm borrowing for the days when I have to work or have other plans, but for the most part I am without a vehicle. At first I wasn't sure what we were going to do with ourselves. It has certainly taken some adjusting as far as when I am able to run errands etc... but I'm actually enjoying having no other option than to be at home, to enjoy the kids, read some good books, and take in the laziness of Summer. It forces me to slow down, which I really need to be forced to do sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment