Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Preschool!

Kendra had her 1st day of preschool today! It is so hard to me to believe that she is old enough for this already! I was able to go to class with her today. It helps ease the transition for her and for me :) Kendra has been exited about this day for weeks now - pretty much since Isaac got to go to school. She has been watching him go to school for 2 years and it makes it that much more exciting for her! Once we got there she was a little bit more apprehensive about where to go and what to do, but I'm sure that she will warm up to the environment quickly. 


Sporting her Hello Kitty backpack - I'm noticing that it's a must have in fashion for 4 year old girls.



 Ella got to spend the morning with Aunt Alyssa and Makena.




When we got to school recess was going on and we found Isaac on the playground.



 Kendra has Mrs. Genzink for a teacher. She seems great and I've heard from other parents that she is a wonderful teacher.

5 comments:

  1. cute pictures!!! I'm noticing she is wearing that shirt in Isaac's school photos...is that a favorite?? Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so glad it went well for her. Tell her I prayed for her today! I can't wait for her to tell me all about it next week when I pick her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now we can see the owl you made Kendra! Very cute! LYTB! Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete